Sunday, May 18, 2014

Period Film Game {2}

I think the last Period Film Game went well so we'll give it another go, eh? Now, for those of you who didn't participate last time, the rules are as follows: I put 10 screencaps from different period films and tv shows and you make a guess as to the title of the film/show. Comment below with your guesses. 10 points for each correct answer for a possible score of 100 points! Next week, I will post the answers alongside the individual scores of each person. I went easy on y'all last time but now I'm cracking down ;) Have fun!

#1


#2

#3


#4


#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

Have fun! And remember-don't peek at another's guesses until you've posted your own!!!

6 comments:

Mandi Grace said...

Well I feel a bit as if I don't know anything at all, but I'll put up the few that I do know just for kicks and grins. :)
#2 Nicholas Nicklby
#4 Amazing Grace
#9 Ever After

(Apparently I need to watch more movies...which is totally cool by me! :D)

ireland rhea said...

I only know two for sure, but here are my guesses:

3. Sense and Sensibility
5. Wives and Daughters
6. Les Mis
9. Ever After
10. A different version of Titanic?

Ireland
http://irelandrhea.blogspot.com/

Paige said...

1) Bleak House; 2) Nicholas Nickelby; 3) Cranford; 4)Amazing Grace; 5) Wives and Daughtwrs; 6) ? 7) The Paradise; 8) ? 9) Ever After; 10) Daniel Deronda?

Tara Janelle said...

1: Bleak House
2: Nicolas Nickleby
3. Cranford
4. Amazing Grace
5. Wives and Daughters
6. Les Miserables
7. ??
8. The King's Speech
9. Ever After
10. Daniel Deronda

Hana - Marmota said...

#1 Our Mutual Friend? I’ve never seen it, but I have a feeling that’s what it was so many other bloggers mentioned in connection to this actress
# 5 Wives and Daughters
# 6 Les Misérables (the latest version)
# 8 King’s Speech (hehe, I read the play for school last semester, so while I was at it, I watched the film as well)
# 9 Ever After

Not much, but considering I haven’t seen some of these yet, I think my level of acquaintance with the heroes is impressive, if I say so myself. :D

Hana - Marmota said...

Soo... wrong on #1, apparently. :D