Sunday, May 25, 2014

Period Film Game {2} Answers

Wow! I'm so glad y'all were so into this second game! Thanks for participating :) I'll post the individual scores below the answers.

#1
Bleak House (2005)

#2
Nicholas Nickleby (2002)

#3
Cranford (2008)

#4
Amazing Grace (2006)

#5
Wives and Daughters (1999)

#6
Les Miserables (2012)

#7
The Paradise (2012)

#8
The King's Speech (2010)

#9
Ever After (1998)

#10
Daniel Deronda (2003)

And here are the individual scores:
Amanda-30 Points
Ireland-30 Points
Paige-80 Points
Tara-90 Points
Hana-40 Points

Thanks so much for participating! We'll have a third game soon :)

4 comments:

ireland rhea said...

I just watched Amazing Grace for the first time last night! If only I had seen it a week sooner... LOL! :)

Ireland
http://irelandrhea.blogspot.com/

McKenna said...

Hahaha! Did you like it? That's one of my favorite movies!!!

Sarah said...

Aww, too bad I missed out on this; can't wait for the next one! I've seen all these movies except for The Paradise, have never heard of it. By the way, thanks so much for following my blog! I'm enjoying looking over yours!
~Sarah~
http://allthingsvintage-sc.blogspot.com/

McKenna said...

Hi Sarah! So glad you're enjoying my blog, I've certainly loved seeing yours :) The Paradise is a pretty decent show (it's BBC, on Netflix). I only watched season 1...the costumes are pretty good, though some look a bit "costume-y" :)