Friday, March 8, 2013

Inspired by Film Fashion Event//Day 6 (Day3)

Today's www.bramblewoodfashion.com blog event's theme is "Sci-fi/Fantasy/Fairytale". I decided to base today's outfit on 
Snow White from "Mirror Mirror". 
I curled my hair again, side-swept my bangs (they're longer than hers) and added bright eye makeup and strawberry-red lip sheen :) The outfit is based on her forest fighting garb. I happened to have a shirt the same color as her blousson, a black vest and flowy gauchos...just like hers! I added the gray shawl that she wore the evening she found out that Prince Alcott was going to marry the Queen.

"Who's ready to crash a wedding?"


Snow the brave!

My sister was a great photographer! I don't know how she captured the lighting in this one, but it looks great!

"En garde!"

This is the Spanish blade that my brother graciously allowed me to use.

 I can't believe this is the second-to-last day of the event! I've had such fun and it gave me the idea to do it myself someday. What do you think? Would you participate? Comment or email me at missmckennaray@gmail.com

3 comments:

McKenna said...

Thanks, Eva! I saw your blog post on Narnia. Love it! I was so close to being Susan (EVERYONE tells me that I look like her!)

Hannah Barta said...

Oh--I want to watch Mirror Mirror. Is it good?

McKenna said...

Hannah Elise, Mirror Mirror is really good! It's pretty clean and a great family flick!