Thursday, March 7, 2013

Inspired by Film Fashion Event//Day 5 (Day 2)

Today's theme for the "Inspired by Film" blog event is 1990s-2010s. It was a hard decision. I debated through some of my favorite movies, "Leap Year", "Mission: Impossible-4", "The Princess Protection Program", etc (I know, it's a broad spectrum...). But I finally decided on taking today's outfit inspiration from Hannah Lawson, the main character on "October Baby" one of my very favorite movies of all time! 

I pulled inpiration from different outfits she wore throughout the movie. I wore my bangs up and put some curls in with my waves ;) Then, a floral tank (bringing in the floral blouse) and over it, a sleeveless cardigan (like the one she wore at the end). I paired my tops with the simplicity that Hannah sticks to; a single-pendant necklace and a wide bracelet.

I'm clearly not used to taking "Selfies" (I was looking at the camera, not the mirror!)


 It wasn't that creative, but so much fun! 

No comments: