Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Simply Stripes


Recently, I had the distinct pleasure of blogging for Miss Eden of Eden's Evaluations . I did a "Fashion Friday" post for her and decided to share it here, too (not because I'm out of ideas or...anything...). 

Silly Pose
Now, I like stripes. Correction: I love stripes! This worked out nicely because, I don't know if you can see, the skirt is striped as well. I rummaged around my closet (and my mom's) to find these items, then came across my strappy summer shoes and it tied the shirt and scarf together. Voila! 

The "I'm going to angle the phone and crane my neck really uncomfortably so I can get this shot" picture.
Outfit Specs:
Olive Sweater | Loft (Gift)
Striped Scarf | Gap (Gift)
Striped Skirt | Coldwater Creek (Goodwill/$3.99)
Wedges | Natual Soul by Naturalizer (Gift)




2 comments:

Eden said...

I LOVE stripes, great job on the outfit! :)

Paige said...

Fun outfit! Stripes are my favorite pattern too. :)