Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Very Quick Update

My goodness, how time does get away! One week you're on a roll with blog posts in advance and feeling like the internet's ultimate blogger and the next two, you barely touch the 'ole laptop at all (which is mainly because your brother has commandeered it to edit a short film). Anyway, just to let you know, I did complete HSF Challenge #6 {Fairytale} but haven't had time to post pics. And I've decided to put aside the historical sewing for a short time (don't worry, I'll still make the challenges, they just won't be very elaborate). I am putting that aside for the more noble pursuit of clothing my younger sisters :) It'll be nice to take a break from the difficult projects and focus on quick 'n' easy little dresses and bows and skirts and capris. As soon as I have a few more items made, I'll do a Spring style post about my sisters. And don't worry, another outfit post is coming and I haven't forgotten Book of the Week!

Have a lovely day, readers! 

No comments: