Sunday, March 9, 2014

Period Film Game {1}

I have had so much fun participating in Old-Fashioned Charm's Period Drama games, I decided to bring the fun here!

Here's how the game works. Below are a selection of screen-caps from period drama/action films. The goal is to correctly name as many of the films as possible. Comment with your answers. You can earn 10 points for every answer you give correctly!

Get it? Excellent! For this first round, I'm going to make it easy. Remember, you can earn 10 points for each correct answer for a possible 100 points! I will post the answers alongside the scores next week. Ready. Set. Go!

#1

#2


#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

Have fun and leave feedback!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Fun idea! :) My guesses are:
#1 The Young Victoria #2 My Fair Lady #3 Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (?) #4 Jane Eyre
#5 Pride and Prejudice #6 Emma #7 Little Dorrit #8 The Help #9 ? #10 Sense and Sensebility

Heidi said...

Here's for my guesses: #1 Young Victoria, #2 My Fair Lady?, #3 Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, #4 Jane Eyre?, #5 P&P, #6 Emma, #7 Little Dorrit, #10 S&S

EDzasperated said...

I think I either got a 70 or an 80. Is one of those caps from Sherlock Holmes? That was fun, I love taking tests. <3 U