Friday, November 14, 2008

My First Ever Post!!!!!

I've just created this blog that I call "Cherishing My Role (in the home)." I first learned about blogs from my daddy who has a blog and then I found Jasmine Baucham's blog "Joyfully Home." And I decided to be one of those awesome bloggers who is really encouraging and Christ-Like.
A few days ago I read Jasmine's post on 15 things that I'm not afraid to admit. She tagged anyone who would participate and for my first post I decided to. So,
15 Things That I'm Not Afraid To Admit:

1. I love being a homemaker.
I love to have the freedom of being able to care for my home and my family. It's a goal to work towards when I'm married and have my own house.
2. I love to read, read, read!!!!
Among my favorite books are: The Bible, The Chronicles of Narnia, the Secret Garden, and Little Women, and also The Hobbit. I'm reading The Fellowship of the Ring.
3. I have not seen Prince Caspian yet.
As soon as it comes out on d.v.d., my parents are going to preview it. I am a huge Narnia fan and I've been patiently waiting to see it since it came out on May 16th.
4. I'm good at doing voice impressions.
I like to do Veggie Tales voices the most e.g.; Larry the Cucumber, Ellen Gourd, Petunia Rhubarb, Mr. Lunt (Mr. Lunt is my favorite voice to do). And I also do Irish, English, and Boston accents as well as a valley girl and Grandma Ruffman among others.
5. I love to dress myself and my sisters up.
O.K. a shirt, and cardigan, a skirt, ballet flats, curl your hair, match it with a big purse, a cute headband and "Voila!!."
6. I love blogging!!
I'm pretty new at this, but, it's lots of fun!!
7. I love to go "antiquing"
My house is filled with antiques and old country style. I love it when my mamma and I can go shopping to add to our collection.
8. I love horses.
I haven't been able to actually get on the back of a horse for more than a year now, but, I'm hoping to go to a horse park soon.
9. I get annoyed when people interfere with my plans.
My daddy says that I'm a "Control Freak" like him. When I make a plan in my head, and get really excited, I often close my hand around it instead of leaving it in my palm until I get the o.k. to do it.
10. I wish that I didn't have to have glasses!
Next year, I'm getting contacts. But, hey, at least I'm not blind! Praise God for glasses!!
11. I love to dance ballet.
Graceful and gentle, and dreamy-just like me! I just ordered a new pair of ballet slippers.
12. I'm a very fast learner.
When I pick up on something, I do it excellantly!!!!
13. I love celtic music.
It relaxes me alot.
14. I often speak my mind when I shouldn't.
I'm often too bluntly truthful about things and get carried away with my emotions. I'm learning to keep my mouth closed when it should be closed.
15. I'm writing a book!
I want to publish it by next Christmas-that's all I'm saying.

That was fun!

No comments: