Sunday, July 14, 2013

Oh! And Did I Fail To Mention...

My Daddy and Mamma have both joined the blogging community, as well! My family! *grins* 

Now, Daddy's blog, hot off the press, is sure to be bursting with wisdom, Scripture and stories of our life. The website is rabbiramblings.wordpress.com "Rabbi?!" You might wonder. Let me explain. Daddy is ethnically Jewish (I know! Rosen isn't a Jewish name at all ;) and his nickname is "Rabbi". But, at our house, he just tends to be called by his favorite name: "Daddy". But I digress...

I am of the firm belief that my dear Mother is the smartest and most gifted woman in the world. That is my, clearly unbiased, opinion of her :) The address is emandarosen.wordpress.com

And it's named, "Find Your Joy", which is a saying that she has used ever since I can remember. Mama is all about JoY and lovin' the Lord. Everyone can learn something and be encouraged by everything she says and writes. Now get off my blog, see what the "Rabbi" is Rambling, then go "Find Your Joy"!!!

No comments: