Saturday, August 11, 2012

VisionaryDaughters.com Presents...



How Exciting!!
Anna Sophia and Elizabeth Botkin are hosting a webinar
(that's an online seminar ;)
on their website
starting September 25th!
Please check out the link and participate. Anna Sophia and Elizabeth are wonderful women of God who have encouraged me so much over the years. Our family has been so blessed by their ministry!

I also strongly recommend their other products...

  

This film The Return of the Daughters has been so pivotal in my life! I can't count how many times I've watched it! In this documentary, Anna Sophia and Elizabeth travel the country, interviewing daughters who are living happily under their father's (or, in some cases, husband's) roof, living godly, productive lives and blessing their families. This is a must have for all girls!

     I'm in the middle of reading So Much More. In this book, the Botkin sisters address issues of biblical father/daughter relationships. There's also a chapter in the back of the book by their father, Geoff Botkin for fathers. I am thoroughly enjoying it!

I have not yet read It's (not that) Complicated, but I don't hesitate to recommend anything by these girls. It's the next thing on my reading list (oh, so long and ever expanding!) 

I urge you to join Anna Sophia and Elizabeth Botkin this Fall for their webinar. I shall be there, sitting at their feet (on my computer) with my pink felt-tip pen and a fat notebook to fill!

1 comment:

Emanda said...

McKenna~i LOVE all of your heart-felt, inspiring and wise observations about life and godliness!! Your Mother would be proud (wait I am your mother :-) Yeah me!!) Please don't stop...God is blessing your efforts!!

I love and adore you!!
Your Mama :-)