Friday, December 5, 2014

Outfit Guest Post


   Hello all! I hope you're having a splendid day so far. If we haven't "met" before, my name is Paige. McKenna asked me to post in her absence (I'm excited for her, aren't you?!), so today I'd like to share with you an outfit that I put together yesterday.



   This outfit is a little bit different than my usual style, mainly because it includes a hat, which I don't often wear. However, it maintains my go-to look of casual but cute. The elegantly cut cotton jersey dress is both classy and comfortable. Meanwhile, the denim jacket and boots add just enough warmth on a mild December afternoon while keeping the casual tone. A jaunty corduroy cap gives the outfit a bit of pizzazz to keep it from being dull. 

Dress ~ Hand-me-down from my mom; Jacket ~ Thrifted; Tank top ~ Target?; Boots ~ Ross; 
Cap ~Thrifted

   If you would like to see more of my outfits, pop over to my blog, Sunday Best and All the Rest. My focus is on modest, feminine fashion and following Christ as a young woman, with some historic fashion posts thrown in now and then. Until next time, happy styling! :)

Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.
Ephesians 5:1-2


2 comments:

Kelly-Anne said...

Oh! I love your cute outfit, Paige! :)

Paige said...

Thank you so much! :)