Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Green and Denim


Here's a quickie post to tide you over for greater posts are forthcoming. Noble pursuits are in the works and they have to do with fashion, healthy living, corsets and The 1920s! Get ready, June, we're gonna have a blast!


These were taken back in Ohio and I've had them sitting around "gathering dust" in my picture files. Fun Fact: Kansas does not have any maple trees!



Sorry there aren't any decent pictures of my shoes. They are brown flat sandals.







Shirt--Old Navy//Gift
Jacket--Gift
Skirt--Made by Me
Necklace-Gift
Owl Earrings--Burlington Coat Factory//$.99
Shoes-Faded Glory//$12.99

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Welcome to Kansas! But you are mistaken--Kansas DOES have maple trees. I can vouch for that because I spend an inordinate amount of time pulling the never ending seedlings that are progeny of several towering maple trees in my yard, lol! (Admittedly maples probably aren't native, but they've been here for a VERY long time)

McKenna said...

Thanks for the correction, Cassie! I should have said they're not abundant in SW Kansas :)