Monday, October 28, 2013

Creating an Atmosphere of Love...Part 2

I know that you've been waiting a long time (Over 2 months!) for the second installment of my Atmosphere of Love series and I thank you for your patience. This is the second time our family has moved this year and, unfortunately, it has taken a toll on my blogging time. But everything has a time, orchestrated by God according to His perfect plan for our lives. It's such a comfort to know that He orders my days and I don't need to worry about anything!!!
 
 
Include and Involve your Siblings
 
Today, I'm just going to take a moment to encourage you to use the power of involving your siblings. I've always found that when I include my brothers and sisters in anything that I'm doing, it strengthens my relationship with them. Even something as simple as washing the dishes can make you the hero of the day! I think we all know this. Your little sister just wants to help you make the bed or switch the laundry. "But it's such a nuisance!" you think with a scoff, "It'll just slow me down. Not that I don't love her, it's just that there's a more efficient way to do things!" Well sure there's a more efficient way to do it, but you've lost an opportunity to be a blessing and to be the soaring hero with the sweet red cape, in the mind of your little sister! So take an extra moment today to be a blessing to your siblings in big and small ways.
 


No comments: